Contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our manually operated work positioner is ideal for those lightweight lifting requirements where personnel require assistance from lifting everyday items which are too heavy to lift manually. Paper, servers, batteries etc... Deemed too heavy for a person to lift!
Unit is mounted on 4 swivel castors allowing it to rotate easily in confined spaces and areas.
Lift is by means of a hand operated “self-sustaining” winch allows the operator to winch the load to a given height and just release the handle.
A platform plate is supplied as standard however various attachments are
available for pack line applications - e.g.: single boom, twin boom, V block
and reel rotator.
· Capacity: 200 kg
· Load centre: 235 mm
· Minimum lift height: 130 mm
· Maximum lift height: 1500 mm
· Platform: L - 470 mm x W - 600 mm
· O/A height: 1920mm
· O/A length: 870mm
· O/A width: 600 mm
· Compact, lightweight and manoeuvrable
· Self-sustaining winch
· Auto brake system prevents uncontrolled lowering
· Mounted on 4 swivel castors
· Conforms to BS EN 1757-2:2001
Manual Work Positioner M200
- Product Code: M200
- Availability: 2-3 Days